Audiopipe Warranty Information
When purchased from a authorized Audiopipe Dealer, this product is warranted against all defects in material workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. The conditions of this warranty and the extent of Audiopipe's responsibility under this warranty are as follows:
1. PROOF OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE WIL BE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE OF THIS PRODUCT. INFORMATION ABOUT AUDIOPIPE WARRANTY SERVICE CENTERS MAY BE OBTAINED BY CONTACTING US VIA E-MAIL AT TECH@AUDIOPIPE.COM OR WRITING US AT AUDIOPIPE, 1195 N.W. 97TH AVE, MIAMI, FL 33172 U.S.A.
2. This warranty will become void if service is performed by anyone other than an approved Audiopipe Warranty Service Center.
3. This warranty does not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect, involved in an accident or has had the serial number altered, defaced, and/or repaired or has been connected, installed, adjusted and/or repaired other than in accordance with the instructions furnished by Audiopipe Inc.
4. This warranty does not cover static or electrical interference, tape head cleaning or space adjustments or the labor costs associated with the reinstallation of the unit for repair.
5. The sole responsibility of Audiopipe Inc. under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement at the sole discretion of Audiopipe Inc.
6. If it becomes necessary to send the product or any defective part to Audiopipe Inc. or an Authorized Warranty Service Center, the product must be shipped in its original carton or an equivalent carton, fully insured with shipping charges prepaid. Audiopipe Inc. will not assume responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping.
7. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW SHALL HAVE NO GREATER DURATION THAN THE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AUDIOPIPE INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF THE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
9. Should you have any difficulties with the performance of this product during the warranty or with any Audiopipe Authorized Service Center, you may contact the Audiopipe National Service Managers via e-mail at email@example.com or by postal mail at AUDIOPIPE, 1195 N.W. 97TH AVE, MIAMI, FL 33172 U.S.A.